Sheet Metal Fabrication
Our extensive knowledge and experience in developing sheet metal prototypes and providing high mix/low volume production support will ensure that your job will be done on time, within budget and with quality that exceeds your expectations.
We invite you to explore the following to learn more about the service and how you can benefit from working with us.
- Laser cut blanks
- Turret Press blanks
- Sheet metal forming
- MIG, TIG, and Spot welding - Steel and
- 1000 watt Mazak Champ Lasers with a 48” x 96” bed and capable of cutting steel up to .250” thick
- Amada Pega 345 Queen Turret Press
- RG50, RG80 and RG100 programmable CNC Press
- Brakes capable of forming up to .250" thick steel
- RAZ Bender
- MIG, TIG and SPOT Welders
- Powder coating and wet coat finishes
Steel sheet inventory
|24ga (.0195) up to .250” plate